Journal Publications Since 2013:
- J. Pawlowski, J. Tiessen, R. Dax, and J. Shi, "Electrical Manipulation of Valley-Qubit and Valley Geometric Phase in Lateral Monolayer Heterostructures", under review.
- J. Tiessen, J. Pawlowski, R. Dax, and J. Shi, "Extensible Gauge-Invariant Finite Difference Method with Spin-Orbit Coupling for Quantum Devices", IEEE Transactions on Quantum Engineering, 4, 5500308, 2023. DOI:10.1109/TQE.2023.3272865
- J. Tiessen and J. Shi, "Nano-Chevron Quantum Dot for Spin-Qubit Applications", Nanoscale, 13, 12659 - 12668, 2021.
- J. Tiessen and J. Shi, "Electrical Control of Spin-Injection Using Mixed Dimensional van der Waals Heterostructures", IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, 19, 736-743, 2020.
- X. Wang, H.C. Huang, B. Green, X. Gao, D. Rosenmann, X. Li, and J. Shi, "Au-Free Low-Temperature Ohmic Contacts for AlGaN/AlN/GaN Heterostructures", Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B 38, 062206, 2020.
- P. Sengupta, G. Irudayadass, and J. Shi, “Design Guidelines for thermopower generators with multi-layered black phosphorous”, IEEE SISPAD 149-153, 2018.
- P. Sengupta, Y. Tan, E. Bellotti, and J. Shi, “Anomalous heat flow in 8-Pmmn borophene with tilted Dirac cones“, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 30, 435701, 2018.
- P. Sengupta and J. Shi, “Rashba-driven anomalous Nernst conductivity of lead chalcogenide films”, Physical Review Materials, 2, 064606, 2018.
- P. Sengupta, S. Das, and J. Shi, “The electrothermal conductance and heat capacity of black phosphorus”, Journal of Chemical Physics, 148, 104701, 2018.
- P. Sengupta, Y. Wen, and J. Shi, “Spin-dependent magneto-thermopower of narrow-gap lead chalcogenide quantum wells”, Scientific Reports, 8, 5972, 2018.
- P. Sengupta, D. Pavlidis, and J. Shi, “Optically adjustable valley Hall current in single-layer transition metal dichalcogenides”, Journal of Applied Physics, 123, 054301, 2018.
- C. Tang, T. Teo, and J. Shi, “Improving linearity of T-gate GaN HEMTs by delta-doping in the buffer layer”, submitted.
- C. Tang, T. Teo, and J. Shi, “Simulation of thermal and electrical performance of InAlN/AlN/GaN HEMTs with diamond integrations”, submitted.
- X. Wang and J. Shi, “Strain effects on the interaction between NO2 and the Mo-edge of the MoS2 zigzag nanoribbon”, IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, 16 (6), 982-990, 2017.
- P. Sengupta, Y. Tan, G. Klimeck, and J. Shi, “Low-temperature thermal transport and thermopower of monolayer transition metal dichalcogenides semiconductors”, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 29, 405701, 2017.
- P. Sengupta, M. Matsubara, E. Bellotti, and J. Shi, “Intrinsic optical conductivity of a C2v symmetric topological insulator”, Semiconductor Science and Technology, 32 (7) 075013, 2017.
- A. Colon, L. Stan, R. Divan, and J. Shi, “Incorporation of Al or Hf in ALD TiO2 for ternary dielectric gate insulation of InAlN/GaN and AlGaN/GaN MISH structure”, Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology A, 35, 01B132, 2017.
- A. Colon, L. Stan, R. Divan, and J. Shi, “Investigating compositional effects of ALD ternary dielectric Ti-Al-O on MISH capacitor structure for gate insulation of InAlN/GaN and AlGaN/GaN”, Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, 34, 06K901, 2016.
- C. Tang, Y. Lan, M. Dutta, M. A. Stroscio, and J. Shi, “AlGaAs/GaAs triple quantum well photodetector at 5μm wavelength-A simulation study”, IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics, 52 (11), 4400108, 2016.
- C. Tang and J. Shi, “Influence of delta doping on intersubband transition and absorption in AlGaN/GaN step quantum wells for terahertz applications”, Physica E: Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures, 69(5), 96-100, 2015.
- C. Tang and J. Shi, “Effects of passivation on breakdown voltage and leakage current of normally-off InAlN/GaN MISHFETs-A Simulation Study”, Semiconductor Science and Technology, 29 (12), 125004, 2014.
- A. Colon and J. Shi, “High-κ insulating materials for AlGaN/GaN metal insulator semiconductor heterojunction field effect transistors”, Solid State Electronics 99, 25-30, 2014.
- K. Selvaraj, A. Colon A, J. I. Rossero, J. Shi, and C. G. Takoudis, “Effect of using ethanol as the oxygen source on the growth and dielectric behavior of atomic layer deposited hafnium oxide”, ECS Transactions 61(6), 93-102, 2014.
- C. Tang and J. Shi, “Influence of acceptor-like traps in the buffer on current collapse and leakage of E-mode AlGaN/GaN MISHFETs”, Semiconductor Science and Technology 28 (11), 115011, 2013.
Journal Publications Prior 2013:
To be uploaded
To be uploaded